The installation guide provides information on getting up and running. Some guides and tutorials demonstrating how to get started running cartopy
- Coordinate reference systems
- Using cartopy with matplotlib
- The cartopy Feature interface
- Understanding the
- Using the cartopy shapereader
- Cartopy developer interfaces
The API Reference link can be used to quickly find the reference documentation for known classes or functions.
For those updating from an older version of cartopy, the what’s new page outlines recent changes, new features, and future development plans.
Once you’ve gotten started with cartopy, consider citing it, including copyright attributions for data, and becoming a contributor on the project.